Friday Favorites


Good Morning Everyone!

Today I am linking up with Andrea, Narci, and Erika for Friday Favorites.


1) Y'all I just can't get enough of A Smoky Mountain Christmas! Dolly Parton is just so genuine.



And now that I have the DVD this year, it is playing all the time. This is definitely one of my favorites.

2) Amazon Prime


I don't mean to be a last minute christmas shopper but gift giving for me is all about feeling. I really have to connect with that present to get it and give it. Sometimes that happens later than I would like and Amazon Prime is just that a PRIME! Free, Two-day shipping on most items. I cam easily compare prices and of course, I love me some prime movies and shows that come with a subscription. 
So if you don't have Amazon Prime, you should seriously consider getting it, especially around the holidays. 

3) SALES SALES SALES!!!

I need to mark my calendar to remember that this time next year, the best sale deals are NOW. Forget Black Friday and Cyber Monday or whatever Green Monday.

50% off at Loft


There are still some GREAT deals at Nordstrom. Plus free delivery by Christmas Eve. Check out these over the knee boots.




Great deals at Anthroplogie. 30% off all clothing, shoes, and accessories. Plus 20% off  on home and beauty products. Gosh I really wish we could get a store here in Tallahassee or even Panama City.

4) Bull


I love this new show on CBS, Bull. It stars Michael Weatherly, formerly of NCIS and Dark Angel. He's a psychologist who helps win court cases by being able to read the jury and know what to say and how to act in a courtroom. He chooses cases that he knows bias could play a part and possibly send an innocent person to jail so he helps them. I am currently binge watching this one on the CBS app. I think there are 9 episodes so far. I hope CBS keeps this one.

5) Wedding Fun!


My fabulous sister-in-law Mimi is getting married to the very talented and handsome love of her life, Henry. Wedding planning for next year has, of course, begun. And we will be having their engagement party at Aunt Alice's new restaurant over the holiday break. They will be coming to Panama City from L.A. and I can't wait to go dress shopping!

6) My amazing Hubby, Jonathan


What can I say? He is amazing and so supportive. You are my most favorite!

Xoxo,

Lynsey

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Friday Favorites

Totally Tuesday!