Friday Favorites

Hola Bloggeritos!

TGIF!!!
Today, I am linking up with Andrea for Friday Favorites.


1) To begin, my 8 year-old self is jumping for joy with the official release of Fuller House on Netflix.  Let the binge watching begin. 


2) My amazing hubby. I've been out of town visiting my nephew, brother, and sister-in-law in Texas and he stayed in Florida to take care of our 3 fur babies. Well, apparently I just do not travel well and I always seem to catch a cold no matter how much Airborne I take (any advice would be grateful) - So I came home sick and he jumped right in to help take care of me. Jonathan, you are definitely a favorite of mine.


3) This Garnier Clearly Brighter AntiPuff Eye Roller. You just roll it on when your eyes are looking a little tired and boom! Its like you've just placed some cucumbers on your eyes and your left with that refreshing feeling and less puffiness. I bought mine through Amazon Pantry.



4) My Metal Ware Corp Aroma Diffuser. I got this one from my favorite local spa Citrine Spa but you can find several options on Amazon or most likely, your local spa. I like to add some Eucalyptus and Lavender for a great relaxing scent that will fill your home and help with your allergies.


5) Office inspiration. My unit is moving into a brand new, fully renovated office space which means I get a clean sleight at decorating my new office. So here is some new office inspiration if you are looking to update your own office space. 

Click here to see my board - Office Inspiration

Happy Friday Everyone! Now back to binge watching some Fuller House. And some laundry.

Xoxo,

Lynsey


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Friday Favorites

Friday Favorites