Friday Favorites

Hello y'all!! TGIF! No really, Thank all that is Good in this world for Fridays.

Today, I am linking up with some of my most favorite bloggers, Andrea, Erika, and Narci, for Friday Favorites.


I'm a Florida girl through and through, so when temperatures reach 50's and below, I am sure to bundle up, including my hands. My favorite Coach Gloves are on sale for 50% off. I have them in Chocolate but they have them in Black, Classic Red and Violet too. I just know these would become your favorites too.

Coach Gloves in Chocolate.

Apparently, in January, I was late to work and missed the boat to order Girl Scout Cookies. I was so upset. Until my co-worker Sarah came to the rescue and allowed me to order my favorite boxes of Girl Scout Cookies and then I received them the very next day. Christmas all over again!

Samoas and Thin Mints are my favorite

My Dad was in the Military, so for the first 9 years of my life I lived in Virginia and I was heavy into Girl Scouts. I was a Daisy and then moved up to being a Brownie. I could easily say the Girl Scout pledge and sing the old Girl Scout songs. Unfortunately, when we moved to Florida, Girl Scouts was not very popular here and Troops were hard to find (its okay though, volleyball became my life anyway) but we always tracked down some Girl Scout Cookies. So track down your local Girl Scouts and get your favorites today (or wait till they show up at your grocery store entrances). 

My absolute favorite Girl Scout cookies of ALL time.

On a side note, when I was a Girl Scout (and this could be a regional thing) my favorite Girl Scout cookies were Juliettes. They were named after the founder and tasted just like a chocolate turtle - milk chocolate, caramel, and pecans. OMG I was so upset when they discontinued these and no one in Florida has seem to have EVER heard of them. They're real people and they were my absolute favorites!


 My new obsession...Pirate's Booty in Aged White Cheddar.  These are the absolute best baked rice and corn puffs you will ever have (besides the bad-for-you kind). I can find them at my local grocery store in the organic section. They have other flavors and WOW, they are soo good and a favorite worth mentioning.

Bordeaux Cake Stand

I am Love, love, loving this wooden pedestal from the Painted Fox. I just found this website and I love look and the rustic and vintage feel. It is a little out of my budget range but with all of the cakes I've been making lately, I may have to splurge. 

And my last favorite for the day are weekends with my hubby. I have a normal schedule but his schedule is all over the place. So sometimes I'm getting off work and he's just heading in. Most Saturday evenings and Sunday's though, we are both off which is awesome. So yummy dinners and possible outdoorsey adventures await!




Happy Friday y'all!! 

Xoxo,

Lynsey



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Friday Favorites

Friday Favorites

Totally Tuesday!