Way-Back Wednesday to...

...The 1980s.

Today, I'm heading way back to the 1980s. 


Here is baby lynsey, born in the 1980s.


Ok so here's the thing, I love everything about the 80s; Simple, classy, yet totally cheesy by todays standards. Movies, TV shows, even the fashion has me wondering, can we seriously bring back the 80s?






Are you seeing a theme with my favorite movies and tv shows that I watched and still do? I am the first one to admit, I think I was a strange child. But I loved weird, unusual, and quirky things (still do). 



Don't get me wrong, I loved Barbies, princesses, happily ever afters and I watched the Carebears too but this has definitely played into my adulthood and probably has something my wedding anniversary being October 31st. 


Got to love the big sweaters and big sunglasses.


Definitely dressed myself on this day.


This decade was awesome! Nope. It was like totally radical!!  Pretty much everything from this BuzzFeed. If I could, I would bring back Jellies for my future daughter, I still wear scrunchies (they are so much better for your hair) and every once in a while I'll pop in one of these movies to enjoy. So that is my ode to one of my favorite decades for Way Back Wednesday. What's your favorite decade?

Happy Hump Day, everyone!!!

Xoxo, 
Lynsey



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Friday Favorites

Friday Favorites